If you are in the sunny south of France (Nimes, Avignon, Uzès, Arles, Montpellier) we can help you get your cycling fix! Instead of pulling out a map at every intersection, let Gerry or John show you their favorite scenic roads and sites on a bespoke guided day ride. All you have to do is pedal and enjoy the scenery!
Just contact us and tell us when you are coming and what kind of ride you would like and we’ll take care of the rest.
Minimum 2 riders.
- Pick-up / drop-off at local hotel.
- A day on the road, guided privately by Gerry or John.
- A custom route guaranteed to meet your needs. All levels welcome.
- Quiet roads. Beautiful scenery.
- 44|5 water bottle
- Transportation to southern France
- If you are in the area for a few days we have fantastic 2 or 3 day cycling packages, centered in 3 great areas for riding. Our BreakAway Tours include guided rides, accommodation w/breakfast and nutrition and water and all rides. Perfect for a short-stay cycling fix!
- VENTOUX BREAKAWAY
- PROVENCE BREAKAWAY
What our Guests have to say about our Guided Rides
Best Climb to Date
Best climb to date. Couldn’t wipe the smile off my face all the way up! The concept was simple – climb an Alp. We contacted the right people as the support and banter was amazing. Highly recommend anyone heading to France to look these guys… Read more “Best Climb to Date”
Attention to detail, customer-focused, with expert knowledge of cycling and the region, all combined with a friendly demeanor make for a one-of-a-kind experience. Gerry and John took care of all the details of three days in Provence, handling everything from the hotel to bike rentals, and selecting routes perfect for my wife and I. We… Read more “Super Service!”
Ladies’ Bike Tour
Highly recommend these guided tours…John was amazing and the best guide for even a gentle ladies ride! Knew the area well, showed us many highlights, brought us on the flattest regions (which we were very grateful for), and guided us safely through roads/vineyards and beautiful towns. Great company, views, stories and safe travels – we… Read more “Ladies’ Bike Tour”