If you are in the sunny south of France (Nimes, Avignon, Uzès, Arles, Montpellier) we can help you get your cycling fix! Instead of pulling out a map at every intersection, let Gerry or John show you their favorite scenic roads and sites on a bespoke guided day ride. All you have to do is pedal and enjoy the scenery!
Just contact us and tell us when you are coming and what kind of ride you would like and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Pick-up / drop-off at local hotel.
- A day on the road, guided privately by Gerry or John.
- A custom route guaranteed to meet your needs. All levels welcome.
- Quiet roads. Beautiful scenery.
- Transportation to southern France
- If you are in the area for a few days we have fantastic 2 or 3 day cycling packages, centered in 3 great areas for riding. Our BreakAway Tours include guided rides, accommodation w/breakfast and nutrition and water and all rides. Perfect for a short-stay cycling fix!VENTOUX BREAKAWAYPROVENCE BREAKAWAY
What our Guests have to say about our Guided Rides
Best Tour Company
I have been riding with John and Gerry, the co owners of 44|5 Cycling Tours, since 2014. Since then I have been back to France every year to ride with them. I have done their tours in the Cevennes Mountains, the Alps, and the Pyrenees. I have done their Provence Breakaways and Ventoux Breakaways. I… Read more “Best Tour Company”
Unforgettable Cycling Experience
John and Gerry are the guys for an unforgettable cycling experience in Provence. They are incredibly knowledgeable, flexible, fun, and really know how to make a great cycling vacation. My partner and I organized a 4 day cycling tour in Provence, France–including the famed Mount Ventoux climb. I was most impressed with the quick thinking… Read more “Unforgettable Cycling Experience”
Really Fun Day
John was friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to ride with. He picked us up on time at our hotel and was completely flexible as to our pace. He showed us some off-the-beaten-track roads and took us to a little local lunch spot we never would’ve found on our own. Whether you want to ride fast… Read more “Really Fun Day”