If you are in the sunny south of France (Nimes, Avignon, Uzès, Arles, Montpellier) we can help you get your cycling fix! Instead of pulling out a map at every intersection, let Gerry or John show you their favorite scenic roads and sites on a bespoke guided day ride. All you have to do is pedal and enjoy the scenery!
Just contact us and tell us when you are coming and what kind of ride you would like and we’ll take care of the rest.
Minimum 2 riders.
- Pick-up / drop-off at local hotel.
- A day on the road, guided privately by Gerry or John.
- A custom route guaranteed to meet your needs. All levels welcome.
- Quiet roads. Beautiful scenery.
- 44|5 water bottle
- Transportation to southern France
- If you are in the area for a few days we have fantastic 2 or 3 day cycling packages, centered in 3 great areas for riding. Our BreakAway Tours include guided rides, accommodation w/breakfast and nutrition and water and all rides. Perfect for a short-stay cycling fix!
- VENTOUX BREAKAWAY
- PROVENCE BREAKAWAY
What our Guests have to say about our Guided Rides
Best Tour Company
I have been riding with John and Gerry, the co owners of 44|5 Cycling Tours, since 2014. Since then I have been back to France every year to ride with them. I have done their tours in the Cevennes Mountains, the Alps, and the Pyrenees. I have done their Provence Breakaways and Ventoux Breakaways. I… Read more “Best Tour Company”
Once in a Lifetime Experience
Our cycling experience was truly once in a lifetime experience and when you plan something like this, you entrust your dreams to the tour operators in hopes of making your dream a reality. While I don’t believe Santa Clause can make my dreams come true, I know Gerry and John at 44/5 Cycling… Read more “Once in a Lifetime Experience”
Attention to detail, customer-focused, with expert knowledge of cycling and the region, all combined with a friendly demeanor make for a one-of-a-kind experience. Gerry and John took care of all the details of three days in Provence, handling everything from the hotel to bike rentals, and selecting routes perfect for my wife and I. We… Read more “Super Service!”